Friday, February 10, 2012

An Excuse To Shop My Butt Off

Ah Yes! It's about to be spring time! I know y'all probably thinking I'm doing the utmost right now, BUT I'm so serious though. Shopping is my addiction. So if I start shopping NOW, I can a lot of things that these other jokers won't be able to get..LOL! No I'm for real though. And I have a thing for just shopping online all day 24/7. I mean c'mon it's really AMAZING. You get to shop in peace, browse all you want, do whatever you want and it's all AT YOUR OWN PACE! You really can't beat that.

I encourage you guys to start Spring shopping. You can get all the sexy cute fashionable clothing before everyone else! TRY IT OUT!

This season is all about having fun with fashion! Here are a few pointers:


Bold prints, textures and interesting shapes can instantly take an outfit from sham to glam. 
It's important to mix up styles! 
Step out of the [BOX]  
Get CREATIVE. 
*The goal is to become a KNOWN TRENDSETTER*




COLOR BLOCKING IS THE NEW TREND THATS POPPING FOR SPRING 2012!
 1. WEAR A NEUTRAL COLOR (tan, or khaki).
 2. WEAR TWO DIFFERENT BRIGHT COLOR TOPS, PURSE AND/OR SHOES.




SO LADIES, LET'S COLOR BLOCK THIS SPRING!! :)


ALSO! BOLD NOTICEABLE EARRINGS ARE IN STYLE THIS SPRING AS WELL AS THE BIG BEAUTIFUL PURSES/HANDBAGS.


----------------> 




















OH! Urban outfitters have some great choices of fashion you can choose from as well. (Just a friendly suggestion) 


The website: www.urbanoutfitters.com


Creative and bright nail colors is a MUST this Spring!
Well, just wanted to keep the ladies updated with the new 2012 Spring Trends!
REMEMBER!!!! In order to have a PASSION for FASHION, it has to be CLASSY!

Later,
Daisha Veezy

2 comments: