Monday, February 20, 2012

Nothing


See I've been keeping secrets, I've been going through these changes. And let me take you stage by stage through all the things that's on my mind that I can not erase. I've been dealing with these haters, Got people laughing with my paper, I be steady on my grind...But people steady playing, wasting all my PRECIOUS TIME!
It used to really take up all my energy, when I found that certain so called friends were really enemies. But I wanna thank em for the lessons that they've taught to me!! So I say thank you, I thank you for helping to make me me! I think about the days in my life, but I wouldn't change them. Sometimes I wanna press rewind. But I wouldn't change it because everything that makes me stronger is EVERYTHING THAT FEEDS MY HUNGER! 

If I could change it all I wouldn't change nothing at all..I AM WHO I AM!

I've been feeling these emotions Up and down like roller coasters.
Everybody saying how I fell off since I've been out the{lime light.}

Well, ain't nothin wrong with getting your mind right
Had to put GOD first in my life. So when I feel I'm falling down, there's something pushing me to stand up taller now..

IT USED TO REALLY TAKE UP ALL MY ENERGY. When I found that certain "so called" friends were really enemies all along. But again I wanna thank em for the lessons that they have taught to me!
So I say thank you for helping to make me see! I think about the days in my life. But I wouldn't change them. Sometimes I wanna press rewind! If I could change it all I wouldn't change nothing at all..

Never never never never!!
A MESSAGE TO MY READERS:
Whenever you're feeling down
And you feel like givin up, really feel like giving up
Don't let the enemies
Just get back up!!
Go ahead and just make 'em fall

See what dont kill you make you stronger!
Make you stand a little longer
And eventually a change gonna come
Thats why I know not to question
I'm just thankful for the blessings
And if I could I wouldn't change nothing at all

I appreciate the things that I've been taught, that's why I'll never change anything!!!!

Love && Happiness
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment